Gift vouchers an ideal choice when you can’t decide on a gift and would like to leave that decision to the recipient. Vouchers can be used to purchase any products in our gallery or online store. They can be posted to you or the person you are buying for and can even be personalized with a short message. Gift vouchers have a 2-year expiry date.
- Free pickup is available at our Busselton gallery, please ensure you have confirmed your pickup day as the artwork will not be in the gallery unless arranged.
- Australia – shipping costs within Australia are calculated in the shopping cart and include discounted rates for combined shipping based on weight and destination.
- International – we only ship rolled prints and gift items to overseas destinations. International orders are shipped Airmail and usually take between 4-9 business days once posted. International orders for some destinations cannot be completed in the checkout. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Express international shipping options are available upon request at an additional charge. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Delivery times vary but typically an order for a framed artwork in Western Australia is delivered within 10-15 days and other Australian states 13-18 days.
- Print only orders are rolled and placed in a strong postal tube, they are usually received within 5-10 days in Australia.
- Shorter time frames may be possible upon request. Please ask.
- All artworks are expertly packed in very strong custom-built cardboard boxes. We guarantee its safe arrival.
- Insurance – you do not have to pay insurance. We guarantee the safe arrival of your purchase within Australia and will replace or refund if it is damaged.
- Tracking information and an estimated time frame will be provided for your delivery within Australia.
- Deliveries occur during business hours. It is recommended that you use the tracking service to monitor your delivery and ensure that you are available at the delivery address.
- Signature is required on delivery.
- Missed deliveries will be returned to the carrier’s warehouse and can be collected by you at no additional charge. Re-delivery is your responsibility to organise and you may incur additional charges from the carrier. We are not responsible for artwork left longer than 5 days in a carrier’s warehouse after a missed delivery.
Q. Do you post internationally?
A. Yes. Please see our page about shipping information
Q. Will you convert an image to black and white?
A. We are happy to do a black and white conversion of most images in our collection. Let us know what image code you are interested in and we will prepare a black and white version for you to see.
Q. Do you do custom sizes?
A. We frequently prepare images to suit the space available. We are not bound to the standard sizes on our website and are happy to print to your specific requirements. We have prepared many images to fit inside wall recesses and penetrations. We can also crop many of our images to a size that fits.
Q. Can you prepare my order any quicker?
A. We print our own images and do most of our own framing and can usually accommodate a request for completion on a short time frame.
Q. Can I use your digital images?
A. All images on our website are copyright Phil Hollett Photography. Most of our images can be licensed for many personal and commercial uses. Please refer to our page on Copyright and Image use.
For answers to any other questions, please ask via our Contact page.