EAB14e – Rocky Point Dunsborough
SEE OUR IMAGES IN YOUR OWN HOME BY EMAIL
Take all the worry and guesswork out of selecting artwork by using our complimentary Room View Service.More Info
Rocky Point Dunsborough is a natural divide between Eagle Bay and Bunker Bay. It is a favorite location for surfing, walking and fishing. Being quite close to Cape Naturaliste, it picks up some of the swells entering Geographe Bay and turns on some very good surf throughout the year. The water in this area is quite deep just off the rocks at the point, making it a good fishing location. The Bay at Rocky Point has a sandy beach and protected shallow water, ideal for swimming and snorkeling. Another feature of this location is the presence of shady trees if you are lucky enough to get there first.
The walk from Eagle Bay carpark to Rocky Point is worldclass. It is an easy walk along a track that is mostly shaded under the canopy of the Peppi trees with various exit points to the coves and rocky coastline along the way.
Location: Rocky Point Dunsborough,Eagle Bay, Western Australia
Image Code: EAB14e
Image Ratio: 1:3 (3 times longer than high)
We understand the importance of using high-quality materials to ensure your investment in our artwork stands the test of time. Our confidence is built upon experience and the reputation of our carefully selected suppliers.
Media – Canvas and Photo papers
We use media from the recognised leaders in the photography and fine art printing industry:
These companies have been serving the fine art industry for over a hundred years each and have truly earned their excellent reputations.
We currently print with the Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000. Canon professional printers are renowned for the quality of the stunning prints they produce. Their archival quality inks are independently verified to achieve the highest standards in the industry today.
We only use high-quality framing supplies and workmanship to complement and safeguard your investment.
- Free pickup is available at our Busselton gallery, please ensure you have confirmed your pickup day as the artwork will not be in the gallery unless arranged.
- Australia – shipping costs within Australia are calculated in the shopping cart and include discounted rates for combined shipping based on weight and destination.
- International – we only ship rolled prints and gift items to overseas destinations. International orders are shipped Airmail and usually take between 8-12 business days from date of order. International orders for some destinations cannot be completed in the checkout. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Express international shipping options are available upon request at an additional charge. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Delivery times vary but typically an order for a framed artwork in Western Australia is delivered within 10-15 days and other Australian states 13-18 days.
- Print only orders are rolled and placed in a strong postal tube, they are usually received within 5-10 days in Australia.
- Shorter time frames may be possible upon request. Please ask.
- All artworks are expertly packed in very strong custom-built cardboard boxes. We guarantee its safe arrival.
- Insurance – you do not have to pay insurance. We guarantee the safe arrival of your purchase within Australia and will replace or refund if it is damaged.
- Tracking information and an estimated time frame will be provided for your delivery within Australia.
- Deliveries occur during business hours. It is recommended that you use the tracking service to monitor your delivery and ensure that you are available at the delivery address.
- Signature is required on delivery.
- Missed deliveries will be returned to the carrier’s warehouse and can be collected by you at no additional charge. Re-delivery is your responsibility to organise and you may incur additional charges from the carrier. We are not responsible for artwork left longer than 5 days in a carrier’s warehouse after a missed delivery.
Q. Do you post internationally?
A. Yes. Please see our page about shipping information
Q. Will you convert an image to black and white?
A. We are happy to do a black and white conversion of most images in our collection. Let us know what image code you are interested in and we will prepare a black and white version for you to see.
Q. Do you do custom sizes?
A. We frequently prepare images to suit the space available. We are not bound to the standard sizes on our website and are happy to print to your specific requirements. We have prepared many images to fit inside wall recesses and penetrations. We can also crop many of our images to a size that fits.
Q. Can you prepare my order any quicker?
A. We print our own images and do most of our own framing and can usually accommodate a request for completion on a short time frame.
Q. Can I use your digital images?
A. All images on our website are copyright Phil Hollett Photography. Most of our images can be licensed for many personal and commercial uses. Please refer to our page on Copyright and Image use.
For answers to any other questions, please ask via our Contact page.
All images on our website are copyright Phil Hollett Photography. All rights reserved. Derivative works and other unauthorised copying or use of images is expressly prohibited. Private or commercial use of images must be in accordance with our image licence agreement.
When you license an image you have the right to use it for a specific purpose, you do not own the image or the right to use it in any other way.
Most of our images can be licensed for many personal and commercial uses. Typical uses and prices are:
- websites, cards and invites – $125
- calendars and brochures – $250
- wallpaper and kitchen splashbacks – $395 to $550
Please contact us on (08) 9754 4664 or email@example.com for further information and availability.